Fabulously easy, deliciously decadent and bad for you in the best possible way, this oh-so-simple recipe is the perfect sexy after-dinner treat.
Named after a lady called Sarah who knew what she was doing in the pudding department. Sarah - we thank you!
The Muscovado sugar has a significant molasses hit which gives you deep, caramel flavours.
During refrigeration the sugar melts and liquifies, marbling down through the creamy centre to leave an almost crisp topping and a little lake of rich, slightly bitter liquid at the bottom of the glass.
Oh my word, it's naughty.
You can make this in a big bowl if you want to feed a crowd, or if it's just for the two of you, serve in glasses.
- Equal quantities double cream and full fat yoghurt (quantity depends entirely on how many you are serving).
- Dark Muscovado sugar - make sure it's fresh or it won't melt.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks.
- Gently combine with the yoghurt.
- Sprinkle the Muscovado sugar on top to a depth of at least 3mm.
- Chill in fridge for a minimum of 24 hours - don't stint on this time period; it won't work.
Prep time 10 minutes. Resting time 24 hours