Caring for your Aabelard apron
Your Aabelard apron is a wise investment. Treat it with love and kindness and it will have a long life and age gracefully.
We strongly advise you to treat the leather portions of your apron with a leather protection cream prior to use and throughout its life. Protection creams feed and nourish the leather.
- To clean the waxed cotton, allow any mud, clay, cake mix or other spills to dry and simply brush it off with a lint-free cloth.
- For stubborn dirt, sponge with cool water.
- Do not machine wash or iron.
- Soap or solvents may reduce your garment’s performance and life.
- Keep away from fire.
- Re-wax your apron periodically to prolong its life.
- Creases will simply drop out when your garment is hung in a warm environment.
- Let your apron dry before storing it.
- Sticky tape is great at removing pet hairs, flour, dried on mud – pretty much anything – without compromising your apron.