The Atelier apron features a cross-back strap to add a dash of style to this accessible, luxurious look. Long, caramel leather straps are double-faced to ensure comfort. They stretch easily down over the shoulders and back, making this the perfect apron for those who prefer not to have a strap on their neck or those who want lots of freedom of movement. It’s also perfect for those with a larger chest. The soft leather breastplate with antiqued brass buckles defines this apron as a modern classic.
- 280g 100% waxed cotton, dry finish
- Full-grain, semi-analine Italian leather
- Antiqued metal trims
- 100% heavyweight cotton webbing
- Fully adjustable, double-faced leather straps for a uniquely personalised fit
- Double-seamed pockets for superb durability
- Leather-backed rivets for additional pocket strength
- Riveted tie-ends for superior finish
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Handcrafted in UK
- Large: 78cm wide x 87cm long
- Small: 73cm wide x 83cm long
Thread the ties through opposite eyelets and simply pull on the webbing and your apron will rise to fit your frame perfectly. (Click here for LIVE photos of how to wear.)
Want us to customise your apron? Click here for more information
Visit our product care page for care information.